With a nod to the Brady Bunch, 70s style is making a comeback for interiors in 2016. But it’s not your mama’s harvest gold and avocado! Updated earthy colors and metal accents mix to add a little disco glam, vibrating with 70s free-spirit while spreading a warm glow that feels like home. This is one trend I can revisit!
1. I want these delicate fern earrings in oxidized silver now!
2. This NAKED2 palette because we all know that shimmery eyeshadow for older eyelids is a “no-no.”
3. The agate necklace is straight-up cool for New Year’s Eve.
4. A blush-colored fur infinity scarf is gives you a youthful glow and keeps you warm!
5. Dr. Martens Chelsea boots are a blast from the past that is still cool today.
6. You’re never too old for hip nail polish.
7. A luxe key chain for those pesky disappearing car keys (see below)
8. This will help minimize the frantic, early morning search for your keys.
9. A Love pillow always sends the right message.
Wishing you all a very merry holiday!
Affilliate links may generate commission.