I love a good 4th of July celebration! I’m all about the ritual fare: buttery corn on the grill, BBQ, berries, and cold festive drinks on a hot summer day with a fireworks finale. Whether you’re chillin’ by the pool or grilling on the patio, spending time with family and friends is good old-fashioned fun! Here’s a roundup of fashion, party supplies and recipes to fire up your fourth:
Mother’s Day is around the corner! Show mom some love with a special gift! I like to give gifts that I know she’d love but wouldn’t buy for herself. Take it from a mom, when it comes to Mother’s Day; we love any gift from our kids. It’s truly the thought that counts!
- A slim flatlet to carry cash and cards on the fly.
- A pretty crown catchall to hold the “Queens” jewels.
- Let mom get a personalized outfit sent to her from Stitchfix
- Cute Tassel earrings to spruce up her summer outfit
- Gold hoops are always in style
- “Mother knows best” tee. Give a gift that gives back to moms in need. 100% of the proceeds from your purchase will go towards the programs that Every Mother Counts supports, which link women to critical maternal healthcare in the U.S. and around the world.
- Every mom can use a perfect clutch for summer
- Surprise her with snazzy sandals
- A breezy summer scent is always welcome
- Love these adorable planters