I’ve wanted to try Stitch Fix for a while but have hesitated out of fear of letting someone else pick out my clothes and that I’d
get stuck with things I didn’t like add to my clutter situation. But since I kept hearing positive reviews, I couldn’t hold off any longer and decided to schedule my first order. It was like Christmas when my “fix” arrived as scheduled, neatly packaged, and chock-full of goodies!
My stylist, Cindy, was spot-on with her selections for me which she based on my personal style questionnaire and my Pinterest fashion board. To my surprise, I was thrilled with the fit, quality, and style of every piece.
In my box (photo above is of actual items):
Trina Turk Noreen Drape Sleeve Dress: A versatile navy dress with a great silhouette that can be worn with flats or tights and boots for work, or with heels for evening. The only problem is that the sleeves are open up to the shoulder which looks odd and feels uncomfortable- like broken wings. I’m going to see if the tailor can tack them together.
Kut From The Kloth Aviva Distressed Boyfriend Jean: I never buy boyfriend or distressed jeans because I think they look sloppy for my age/body type; however, these fit well and aren’t overly distressed (i.e. full of holes!) Love them.
Papermoon Maribel Dolman Knit Top A lightweight, soft pink sweater with a cute button detail down the back- will look great paired with white or blue denim.
41Hawthorn Henri Ruche Sides Knit Top My favorite piece -although it’s way to heavy to wear in the Dallas summer heat. The neutral color and flattering style make it perfect to wear out with jeans and booities or to throw on over workout clothes to look more put together.
- Convenience- big timesaver- you have a personal shopper, easy returns with the postage paid envelope
- Graphic insert shows pics of different styling ideas your items
- Quality, fit, and style were excellent- I liked everything
- It’s fun- like getting a present delivered to your door (even if you are paying for it)
- Season/geographic location not considered. The tops I received are sweaters, and although I like them both, I probably won’t be able to wear them until early fall. Summers are HOT in Texas!
- You only have 3 days for returns- not good if you are busy, have a hard time making decision, or happen to be disorganized.
FINAL VERDICT: I was impressed with my Stitch Fix experience and will definitely order again!
Click on the banner below to get started with Stich Fix and see what it’s all about!
This is not a sponsored post. Although I might receive a small commission from affiliate links if purchases are made, all opinions are my own.