With a nod to the Brady Bunch, 70s style is making a comeback for interiors in 2016. But it’s not your mama’s harvest gold and avocado! Updated earthy colors and metal accents mix to add a little disco glam, vibrating with 70s free-spirit while spreading a warm glow that feels like home. This is one trend I can revisit!
Mother’s Day is around the corner! Show mom some love with a special gift! I like to give gifts that I know she’d love but wouldn’t buy for herself. Take it from a mom, when it comes to Mother’s Day; we love any gift from our kids. It’s truly the thought that counts!
- A slim flatlet to carry cash and cards on the fly.
- A pretty crown catchall to hold the “Queens” jewels.
- Let mom get a personalized outfit sent to her from Stitchfix
- Cute Tassel earrings to spruce up her summer outfit
- Gold hoops are always in style
- “Mother knows best” tee. Give a gift that gives back to moms in need. 100% of the proceeds from your purchase will go towards the programs that Every Mother Counts supports, which link women to critical maternal healthcare in the U.S. and around the world.
- Every mom can use a perfect clutch for summer
- Surprise her with snazzy sandals
- A breezy summer scent is always welcome
- Love these adorable planters
My heart is heavy today with the loss of a legend, Prince. His incomparable talent and music are so interwoven into American culture, that most of us midlifers have a “Prince” memory that serves as a touchstone of our youth.