1. Love this post on how to add personality to a white kitchen. Style by Emily Henderson
2. Jerry Hall, 59, and Rupert Murdoch, 83, got married after a whirlwind romance. Do they are truly in love? WWD
3. Scientific study shows that mindfulness meditation can change your brain and potentially improve your health. New York Times
4. Ben Affleck’s exes chime in on his midlife crisis tattoo. marie-claire
What caught your eye this week? Feel free to share in the comments
I am always on the hunt for the perfect nude lip color. Using satiny rosy nudes on your lips gives you a youthful glow while severe matte lip colors are aging. My most recent purchase and current fav is Clinique Chubby Stick (could they not call it “chubby?”) in Bountiful Blush. I like a swipe of natural color on my lips when I’m going to the gym or running an early morning errand so that I don’t look dead. This one has a smooth texture and rosy hue without any offensive taste and it’s light enough to look natural if you’re not wearing full makeup. Try it with a lip liner and a smoky eye for evening.
What are your favorite nude shades for lips?
1. side table | 2. antelope | 3. planter | 4. painting | 5. sofa | 6. pillow
7. vases |8. rug | 9. coffee table | 10. chair | 11. side table | 12. floor lamp
I love “window shopping” at One Kings Lane. They have interesting and unique furnishings and decor, both vintage and new, at discounted prices. Check out their weekly events and curated collections for design inspiration or a little something to freshen up your home.